E-SGH - e-learning solution
E-SGH software can be used to create entire courses online or to complement a classroom-based course. E-SGH software resides on a server, allowing the professors and the students to access it via a web browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer.
E-SGH can be used to:
- Provide course materials that include text and images.
- Evaluate students with quizzes and assignments.
- Integrate web resources into the courses.
- Create opportunities for the students to be knowledge builders.
- Communicate with students via discussions, e-mail, real-time chat sessions.
- Manage grades.
- Supply student feedback via online grade books, self tests and progress tracking.
- Obtain data that allows the professor to analyze the effectiveness of your course.
Enter E-SGH (for registered CEMBA students only):