CEMBA Advisory Board has been established in January 2003. The role of the Advisory Board is to:
- strengthen the links between the CEMBA program and in particular its graduates with the business environment,
- share with the students the practical professional experience through lectures by guest speakers,
- forward the information about the newest business trends and possibilities of using this knowledge within the CEMBA Program.
The opinions of the Advisory Board are being taken into consideration while setting the strategic targets for Canadian Executive MBA.
MEMBERS OF CEMBA ADVISORY BOARD
Chairman of the Board: Cristiano Pinzauti, President, Novandum Consulting, Vice-President, Polish Confederation of Private Employers
Vice-chairman of the Board: Bogusław Hass, President of Beta Soap (CEMBA alumnus)
- Ambassador of Canada to the Republic of Poland,
- Grażyna Aniszewska-Banaś, Director of the CEMBA Program, assistant professor at the Warsaw School of Economics,
- Jacek Prokop, Vice Rector for the International Relations at the Warsaw School of Economics,
- Magdalena Oleksiuk, Development Manager at Ernst&Young Academy of Business,
- Andrzej Kaczmarek, PSE, Chief of the Board,
- Aleksandra Łukasiewicz, Boston Consulting Group Consultant (CEMBA alumnus).
LECTURES GIVEN BY ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
Canadian Executive MBA Advisory board members offered example lecture during the CEMBA Program for examlpe:
"Multiculturalism and Human Capital in Canada".
"How to get to the top"